Thursday, September 3, 2009

hmmmm

I know I haven't written in a while. And I still haven't finisehd giving y'all an overview of my summer as promised...sorry. That's kinda how my life has seemed these days though- unable to keep up. I feel like everything I do I just hurry up and do it so it can get done...which is probably not the best way to live. But thats how it is these days. Not really sure what I can do to fix it. I feel like everybody else is so on top of life sometimes- and I'm just not. I'm not trying to whine or make people (if anybody really does read this anyways) feel bad for me...that's really just how I feel these days. I'm stressed about my job, I miss my sister, and I just feel kind of uncertain and weirdly uncomfortable about things in life right now. Its probably all just because my job is so hard right now and there's a lot of pressure there that seems impossible to escape...

Anyways, I'm glad to still be feeling okay enough with life....I'm excited about YoungLife getting started up (even if that does mean more stuff to do)...but that's going to be a lot different this year too.

So anyways, I was feeling overwhelmed as I got to work this morning (I woke up late and somehow actually ended up here early) and so I thought I'd write out some of my stress so I could focus better on my many tasks at hand.

Oh, and I'm designing a new blog on wordpress. I'm excited about it. So if i ever get that done it will be "bye,bye blogger" and on to my newly designed blog.

1 comment: