Wednesday, September 12, 2007

she get it from her momma :)

So, I'm writing this in response to some weird occurences that made me reflect on myself and life in general in the past couple of weeks. I have to start by saying, I have the most loving mother in the world. She's not perfect, of course, but when it comes to loving people and showing her love for people, man...does she do it. My momma makes cookies for everyone all the freaking time. She cooks for people, watches kids, and is always just that person that you can call when you need something done, and she never expects anything in return. My momma loves people, its awesome. You can tell that God put that love in her heart. But the coolest thing is, I realized that she taught me to love people. Of course there are other people in my life that taught me that... but my mom is pretty high on that list. I have all kinds of faults, i suck in many ways, but God has put made me really love people, and I'm so blessed to have a mother that showed me how to love people. I mess up at it so often but knowing that i at least have the background of what she taught me, I hope that i can share that love and care for people even half as well as she does. So anyways, i know this is a completely random post...but I've been thinking about that a lot...

No comments: