Wednesday, August 29, 2007

tired

I can't remember the last time I slept in. Lately, I feel like I live my life exhausted...what's up with that? I think it makes me stressed...and there have been multiple people lately that have told me that I seemed stressed...and I hate that...I don't want to be that person that is stressed all the time.

That's why I love highschoolers, because they are not all about being stressed. I feel like all the adults I know are focused on what has to be done and the "next step" and what they can and need to be doing. But you hang out with highschoolers and they're thinking about the next fun things to do and even in the stress of living in the highschool world they still have the ability to try to make life fun. I want to be more like that, I swear these kids teach me so much more than I could ever teach them.

So, anyways, I'm tired is all I've really said right here but that really just doesn't matter. Really, what I have to say is that I'm going to really try to just look for the fun and excitement in life :).

No comments: