Sunday, February 11, 2007

Following the trend...

So apparently my friends have started blogging. I didn't realize it-- but Jessica and Sarah both have one. I'm kinda jealous that they started it first, because now it just looks like I want to be like them. But here's the catch-- for now, I'm leaving it private, so only I can read it. So, it's kinda like I'm journaling, but on the internet I guess. I like it better. I'm going to start this for some of my thoughts, but also for help in my quiet times. Maybe if I do some Bible reading and then write about it, I can be better about it all-- and even go back and see what I've learned.

In a minute I'mgoing to talk about church this morning, but first I want to talk about the beatiful weather. It's really nice out, just a little windy but the sun is shining. I'm not good with temperatures but its definitely high for February but I'm so okay with that. I just got in my car and drove around like I used to in high school--- driving fast with my windows down and my music loud. It's good to know I can still feel like that-- just like nothing can touch me because I own the road. That may sound dumb, but these days, when I feel like I can't make anything work right, that's a good feeling to have.

I should be cleaning right now. My apartment is an absolute mess, I just did the dishes, but really, there are clothes everywhere. My heart is so anxious because I'm still waiting to hear from FPD if i get another interview there. I was offered a job at The Landings Golf Club in Warner Robins, I'd be their Marketing and Membership Sales Rep. I think I could be good at it, but I kinda feel like my heart should be at FPD but I guess that is only if they think that. Whatever, time will tell I guess, I only have a couple days to figure it out.


Well, I really should get to cleaning, etc...but I have enjoyed this first secret blogging experience.

No comments: